Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Year 2010 in painting

I think it's rather appropriate for this blog to tally my whole years painting of models.

So I can beat that number next year!

This year began slowly. I wasn't until May-June when I got to paint again more seriously.

It bothers me somewhat that I didn't keep a good track of Talisman and Touch of Evil playing pieces.

I painted about 10-12 Touch of Evil figures but the exact number is unknown. I could shed a tear now.

For sure I painted at least 9 Talisman figures too but the exact number ranged again from 9 to 12 because I might have had a few Talisman figures left to paint from the Frostmarch expansion.

Anyway, Warmachine/Hordes are available in detail.

It took me four months to paint the Megalith and Lich Lord Asphyxious.

Then my painting speed slowly built up and now, after I'm done writing this I'll put some final layers of matt varnish to last models I can paint this year.

So for Circle Orboros I painted the following models:
Heavy Warbeast Megalith
Unit 6x Tharn Bloodweavers
Solo Wilder
Warlock Cassius & Wurmwood

For Skorne:
Units: 4x Paingiver Beast Handlers & 6x Praetorian Swordsmen + Unit Attachment (2 pieces)
Solo Bloodrunner Master Tormentor

And for my main faction, Cryx:
Helljack Corruptor
Solos: Warwitch Siren & Satyxis Captain
Warcasters: Lich Lord Venethrax, Lich Lord Asphyxious
Unit Attachment Bane Thrall Officer & Standard Bearer

No comments:

Post a Comment