Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Happy 10th Anniversary, Every one of them

It's been a decade.

Ten long years in the making, and only some regular card games and games such as tic-tac-toe being left out of this blog.

Along the years I've found it more difficult to find the time and enthusiasm to play tabletop games like I used to, but each month still seems to yield an entry or two.

Many things in my gaming habits have changed, and many have stayed the same. I'm not going into lengthy retrospection there, but there is something I want to share nonetheless.

Something, that has been with me throughout the ten years that have passed with this blog. No matter where and how life has tossed me around, something has always been there. Something loyal, something steady. I suppose one can say that you can't paint a wholesome picture without a proper palette.

So here it is. My palette that I've kept for over ten years. I can pinpoint the beginning of this particular palette to somewhere around the years of 2006-2008.

A vast majority of the models from "painted 20XX" tab have been painted using this piece of cardboard that was originally the backside of Citadel's green stuff package.

It's a shame I don't have a kitchen scale. It would be interesting to know how much weight this thing really has. Anyway, that's for the festivities.

Let's see how it looks like in 2030 next.

No comments:

Post a Comment