Tuesday, July 22, 2014

This is not a happy meal

I visited a local board gaming group today.

For starters we played a four player game of Cards Against Humanity, winning with seven points.

I'm not going to meticulously write down every atrocity committed in the game. Instead I'll say that the game mechanic was actually better than I had thought. I knew that there was some voting going to happen to declare the funniest disturbance, but I thought that no such mechanic could ever work in any meaningful manner.

However, I had never thought that the "voting" was in fact the dealer declaring best sentence without knowing who gave what card. Problem solved.

Anyway, we played just one game.

And mark my words: Don't go and get a Happy Meal any time soon. Or please do, if you're into that sort of stuff, but don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment