This is somewhat of a painting update.
I don't usually blog about painted Warmachine models, because at least ideally there should be quite a lot of them coming at a decent pace. That may not have been the case for some time now...
However, I don't really spam stuff either in my army lists. I think I got two necrotechs, two warwitch sirens and some cryxian arc nodes as doublets.
So now that I finished my second Basilisk Drake, it was somewhat special occasion. Basilisks were one of the first Skorne models I had painted, and it's been a few years since. I painted them with exactly same color scheme, so it was a perfect little moment to see if I've made any progress at all during couple last years in painting.
It's a little embarrassing how poor the pictures are again, but I think it still shows that the frog on left looks a bit nicer. In reality it's a bit more better, since you can actually see some highlight in red parts.
Comparing your personal progress can be difficult, when you paint multiple armies with different paint schemes and different look. Here it wasn't much of a problem, since it was the very same model, with very same paintjob.
And then, I decided to take a groupshot, too. I had earlier fixed up a little Skorne bases with exact front arc templates, and did color coding on the bases too (dark blue back arc for warlocks and beasts, a little lighter blue for units, and the lightest blue for solos). I did this about a year and a half ago for my Cryx, and still need to do this for Circle.
Anyway, here they are, at the moment my Skorne collection is 100% painted.