Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blog us.

A couple of days ago I was visiting some dear friends of mine in Salo, Finland. (Like I ever visited other countries...)

Trip was nice, though a little bit too short.

However, there I was challenged to play a journey version of Blokus.

I have never played Blokus before, though, so I don't know how much the "go" version had been shortened up. That much I heard that in the original game you can have four colours simultaneously on board, either by having four players with one colour or two players with two colours.

Anyway, Blokus is a sort of a tetris game. You need to place your pieces on board under certain rules. Opponent tries to do the same. If you're crafty enough you can block your opponents placements.

I played one game, which I won, and then I played two games against the champion of the house and promptly lost them both.

Easy rules, challenging play.

I guess it's real good game "on the go".

No comments:

Post a Comment