Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Mordikaar vs Vayl2


A 75 point game of Warmachine/Hordes from about a week and a half ago.

My list was:
Void Seer Mordikaar
- Agonizer
- Archidon
- Basilisk Krea
- 2x Reptile Hound
- Titan Gladiator
Cataphract Cetrati (max)
Paingiver Beast Handlers (min)
Praetorian Swordsmen (max) + Officer & Standard
Venator Flayer Cannon Crew
Extoller Soulward
Mortitheurge Willbreaker
Void Spirit


Opponent had:

Oracles of Annihilation
Vayl, Consul of Everblight
- Angelius
- Carnivean
- Naga Nightlurker
- Nephilim Bolt Thrower
- Ravagore
- Seraph

Blackfrost Shard
2x Blighted Nyss Shepherd
2x Blighted Nyss Sorceress & Hellion
The Forsaken
Succubus


This will most likely be the briefest (ohh... brie-fest...) write-up on Warmachine game in my whole blogging history. Notable mentions were how I got an amazing feat turn thanks to opponent not being able to land 9+ with boosts. Next I managed to grab four control points in one go, and even had a relatively good chance at winning with scenario when I started the turn with 0 control points. However, Void Spirit rolled damage something close to 1,1,2.

Then I was - once more - way too overconfident with my four control points. Sure opponent needed to do quite a few shenanigans in order to succeed, but Legion was able to pull off an assassination. Why I never learn...


No comments:

Post a Comment