Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Circle Farewells

When I gave my Circle miniatures away yesterday, we played one 10 point game.

I used

Asphyxious the Hellbringer & Deryliss
- Slayer
- 3x Helldiver

Scrap Thralls
Warwitch Siren

Opponent had:

Tanith, the Feral Song
- Warpwolf Stalker
- Gnarlhorn Satyr
- Gorax
Druid Wilder

Opponent was very new to Circle Orboros - I think he mentioned that none of the miniatures he used in this game are familiar to him. He was a little hesitant to engage. I, on the other hand, was way too eager to engage. Practically I traded Slayer for Druid Wilder. Helldivers were offensively useless (understand that however you wish...) but Field Marshal made them difficult to completely remove from the board.

It was pretty much Asphyxious himself who tore through enemy heavies. Though twelve focus were not enough to remove one Warpwolf Stalker - I spent even the last focus point on Asphyxious in order to try and trigger Blood Boon. Never happened. Vociferon came and showed Asphyxious how warbeasts are destroyed.

Valiantly Tanith tried to assassinate Asphyxious, but her personal damage output isn't that amazing after all. Asphyxious personally shackled her soul to a cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment