Friday, May 22, 2015

List Reference

I played five games of Warmachine in total at Ropecon - plus one Colossal Mania.

I'm placing my lists here into this blog post because I only used these lists - both in tournament and casual games.

List 1:
Warwitch Deneghra
- 2x Nightwretch
- Defiler
- Cankerworm

Minimum unit of Bane Thralls + Unit Attachment
Minimum unit of Bile Thralls
Maximum unit of Black Ogrun Boarding Party
Warwitch Siren
Skarlock
Machine Wraith
Necrotech & Scrap Thrall

Objective: Arcane Wonder

So... I did some last minute changes to my list to lower model count. Since clock had been a problem in the practise games this felt like the right thing to do. But I ended up including banes...


List 2:
Lord Exhumator Scaverous
- Kraken
- Corruptor
- Nightwretch

Maximum unit of Bile Thralls + Skarlock Commander
Warwitch Siren
Madelyn Corbeau
Gorman diWulfe
Necrotech & Scrap Thrall
Pistol Wraith
Ogrun Bokur

Objective: Bunker

All I can say about this list is "oh god what was I thinking?"

I was so worried about the Black Ogruns that I didn't playtest this list at all. Luckily I played one practise game at Ropecon so it didn't come as such a shock in the actual tournament that this list was so bad that even Scaverous' own mother would be ashamed of seeing him in front of such an army.

No comments:

Post a Comment