Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New game!

Okies, now that I've rested a bit I can reveal this huge secret.

As I was there at the Ropecon, I bought a new game called Small World

I also bought a mini expansion for it, Grand Dames of Small World, because it seemed so nice. Really nice approach to expansions.

I wanted a different type of a game that I already had. I already got two "adventure" games in the form of Touch of Evil and Talisman. Then I got Race for the Galaxy that's, well, a weird card-interaction-game or something, but I play it very rarely.

Then Thurn und Taxis and Mesopotamia are kind of a traditional games.

Small World seemed to fit into that group rather nicely and it has a nice art style too in that it isn't too "serious". A bit candylandish, if I may say.

So I'm waiting for my first game with this!

4 comments:

  1. Something that I could play too?
    -Taina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if there weren't a couple of hundred kilometres between us now and couple thousand very soon, you know... Other than that I can't see a reason why, at least I think you're over 12 years of age?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if there weren't a couple of hundred kilometres between us now and couple thousand very soon, you know... Other than that I can't see a reason why, at least I think you're over 12 years of age?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it could be something too difficult for me to handle :)

    -Taina

    ReplyDelete