Sunday, May 1, 2022

Breakthrough

 I did a demo of Malifaux on vassal. I used the same teams as earlier, which were for me:

Philip & the Nanny
2x Crooligan
Shikome

And for the opponent:

Sebastian
Flesh Construct
2x Guild Autopsy

I tweaked the scheme pool a little, this time offering Breakthrough, Leave a Message, Detonate Charges and Search the Ruins.

If I ever get to offer more demo games, I might switch Detonate Charges for Assassinate as every single scheme this time required scheme markers.

My scheme was Breakthrough again while opponent had taken Search the Ruins. 

This time my forces weren't too impressive. The only kill was scored by Shikome with a severe damage against Guild Autopsy. Flesh Construct ate one Crooligan and killed another, but at least they bought enough time for Philip & Nanny to speed up to enemy deployment zone to spawn some scheme markers.

Shikome lasted surprisingly long, considering she was against stat 7 Sebastian. He was even brought down to three hit health remaining. I would have tried to attack him one last time with Philip & Nanny on round 5, but opponent won initiative and ran to safety with Sebastian.

Game ended 2-5 for Experimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment