Friday, January 22, 2021

January Update

 I haven't had time for too many games lately, because of reasons. And probably won't for a little while.

However, now and then I've been able to snatch some time to paint.

Two quick models were both Hanged models for Resurrectionists in Malifaux. Nothing big there.

But it's been a while since I've done any terrain for my game table. I've expanded choices with a total of eight wooden walkways, two stretto bridges and villetta alessandra, a pretty much 3"x3" building. All of them are by TTCombat. 

Price tag for these terrain pieces isn't wasn't that high for EU customers, but then Brexit changed everything. There were some issues with stretto bridges and villetta balcone zaira (not shown in picture), but nothing that a proper file and clippers couldn't take care of. 

There we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment