Thursday, February 20, 2020

New Innovation

Tokens! Everywhere!

Alright, let's put it short.

I re-based my magnetized survivors. Or, based them in fact. They had no real texture to their base. I had been procrastinating with that, because I toyed with the idea that I'd put another magnet slot to the base. Why?

Either to keep track of various items and tokens that could benefit from having a small reminder, or just purely for aesthetical purposes.

For example, survivor uses Block. Sometimes it is easy to forget, but now you got a token for it. Or, if you use Gorn, Pulse Lantern or any other single use item, you can remove the token. I won't be making one for the most obvious one, though - Claw Head Arrow - because 95% of time it is used during first turn.

Also in the pictures some tokens for survival actions, and a special dodge token just for the sake of the memory of Burk.

No comments:

Post a Comment