Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Paint Campaign

So I've been painting my warband for Kings of War: Vanguard campaign.

When I enlisted myself for the campaign, I already had a couple of magnetized Kingdom Death survivors up and coming. So I quickly re-assigned them to another game. There's also third magnetized survivor in the picture. After campaign ends I'll remove them from their bases and hand them over to subconscious nightmare world.

Here are Executor, Shadow and Citizen Levy that are to stay on 20mm bases.

The three survivors I'll arm as needed to represent different warriors on board. Six models ought to carry through one or two game rounds. Next we'll be playing 125 point games.

There's also some extra miniatures in picture that are being worked on. There are two Summoner Crones, a Blademaster, Reaper Guard with Heavy Weapon and a reaper model for Catrul to summon.

I'll probably construct either a Reaper Guard or Blademaster with Large Shield. Maybe some other model, too. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment