Wednesday, September 12, 2018

First demo game for mk3

Some time ago I offered a demo session of Warmachine for a particularly interested player.

I made demo lists like these:

Asphyxious3
- Harrower
- Helldiver
- Defiler

vs

Asphyxious1
- Seether
- Nightwretch
- Stalker
Bloat Thrall

And they played out rather nicely. Though I did forget about Unyielding, and when I noticed it I did not want to pull of such a rule out of thin air when game had already went on for a while. But that was a handicap for me.

Eventually I charged Asphyxious3 post-feat against Seether and wrecked it. I had five focus for damage mitigation, but it was not enough when Asphyxious1 charged the future him. I tried to play so that game would have some interesting moments but without me doing something excessively ridiculous. And it worked. Next friday we're having some real 10 point games, so I suppose demo was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment