Monday, May 7, 2018

First Magic Maze

For the first time up-to-date, I got to play the latest addition to my own board game collection - the Magic Maze.

Since the games play really fast, it's probably better to count games of Magic Maze as sessions rather than individual scenarios.

During the course of two sessions we managed to get to the scenario that implemented mage special ability. We tried it a few times, but could not pass it.

Now, I generally don't like games that rely on player reaction speed. But this game does it relatively well - to my personal preferences, that is. Limited player communication along with not-too-short game length works for me.

For some reason the game box is enormous. After plucking out the components from their sprues the game will fit in a Love Letter sized box, I believe. That way it will be easy and light-weight to carry as a side game when traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment