Sunday, May 6, 2018

First Red November

Last weekend I played a few board games while I was traveling.

First in line was Red November, a board game about drunk (soon to be, at least) gnomes in a submarine about to have a full system failure.

We played one round with three players.

Apparently difficulty scales with how many players there are - more players, more difficulty. There were quite a few close calls where gnomes could have died - most were related to being drunk and passing out in less than ideal situation - and had my gnome not succeeded in fixing temperature controls during last ten minutes of the game, all would have died.

My gnome was the only one who did not take even a sip of grog. Both other gnomes were passed out when the timer ran out. My gnome alone had to face the last minute horrors before being rescued.

No comments:

Post a Comment