Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another blog of nerdy stuff that has mainly personal interest only

Ah well.

I do enjoy some good statistics. Not any statistics, however. Personal statistics. I love to see numbers telling me what I've done or what has happened.

Not on every aspect of life, either. I do stat very stupid things, I admit that, but most fascinating things (and what I'm going to put here) are games. And here I mean board games and miniatures games and the like. Their Win/Loss ratios and about anything else that can be counted up.

So, what does this have to do with this blog? Well, it kinda doesn't. I won't post spreadsheets here, though I might do some kind of a counting up just for my pleasure.

But this blog will be a record of all games I will be playing from now on.

Games I'll be mostly playing are:

Board Games:
- Talisman
- A Touch of Evil
- Race for the Galaxy (unlikely)
- Thurn und Taxis

Miniatures games:
- Warmachine/Hordes (most posts will be about this one)


Posts will be a brief summary of the games played. I'll write down the last game of Talisman soonish to give myself an idea how I'll write things up even if it was played two days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment