Monday, June 21, 2010

20.6 Salo - friend's place

I was visiting friends and brought Thurn und Taxis with me.

We played a game with three players.

I was the only player who had ever played the game before so I guess I had a certain advantage there.

Uh, I just realized there isn't much else to make statistics from Thurn und Taxis except the number of games played. But I guess I'll write some other stuff.

I rarely get the Baiern area because I'm usually obsessed with getting the prize badge of having a post office in every color. But in this game it just happened that I conquered the inner Germany under the iron heel of red post offices.

I began the game and I ended the game by reaching the post route of 7 cities card. This meant that the round was played to end and both opponents got one turn to play. And one player managed to snatch a frickin' (I hate that word by the way) 8 or 9 points! She got the badge of having a post office in all colors and on top of that she got the blue area. I don't remember if the blue area was still giving 3 points or was it 2 points only.

However, this brought us to even point, me and she had 19 points. So it was time to check the rulebook, this was pretty uncommon situation. I was remembering that the one who had less unused post offices would win, and that would have meant my opponent won. But to my advantage rulebook pointed out that if two players have equal points then the one who has the badge of ending the game won. And that one was with me.

So I won! Hooray?

No comments:

Post a Comment