Wednesday, July 17, 2024

A Shrubbery

 Before it gets past a full year since last painting update, here's a few Malifaux models as well as shrubberies, crates and barrels. 

Shrubberies are supposed to go on some sort of zone to act as some sort of tall grass area same way trees often do. Crates and barrels will be much needed scatter terrain for my terrain collection.

I added some shrubbery to Tunnel Rats too in a fit of fancy. Kari Zotiko also received nothing but water texture for her base so that was a bit of an exception for me. 

Fumigator is has nothing special going on for it, but The Ferryman was envisioned as a 100% figurehead of the ghost ship, no mermaid corpses included. Some water texture was added to the base, as I had to somehow rationalize to myself how a ghost ship would move around on dry land with a weird water splash under.



No comments:

Post a Comment