Monday, February 13, 2023

The Joy of Markers

 I guess I'm kind of a sucker for effect markers.

And since it's been well over a year since last painting post, now might be the time.

Aura of Decay, Loose Bowels and Cursed Sludge are the ones I recently finished. Other markers are mostly from last year. For now, I think I'm missing only Drowning Aura, Urban Legend and Into Mist.

Although now looking at the picture I notice I have misremembered Remember the Lost and got Remember the Fallen instead. Whoops. Need to fix that right away. 

Here we have from left to right Remember the Fallen Lost, 2x Annoying (although its damn rare to get to use even one...), Aura of Decay in front, 2x Malifaux Mining Law behind Aura of Decay and 2x Negation Aura behind laws. 

Loose Bowels is there about in the middle, Rancid Smell, 2x Too Greedy to Die and last one on the right, Cursed Sludge. 

I left out Boring Conversation, Undivided Attention and Entropic Curse because those are old, old markers and these are new, shiny markers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment