Monday, April 5, 2021

Terrain update

 It's been a longest while since I did some terrain all by myself. I'm not counting these Streets of Venice buildings for this particular category - they were just build and paint, simple like that.

I made a hazardous terrain marker from some odd toy piece that had human-like figure bursting out from wall or something, and it looks rather nice. If you keep your eyes open in the flea markets, you can get wonderful material for terrain projects.

Additionally, since I bought some stretto bridges, I thought I needed a river so they wouldn't serve only as decorative bridges. Three river pieces were milliputty on the river banks, plasticard as river base and translucent acrylic mass on top of layers of paint. 

Also, since they were finished, I placed some Giant Stone Face terrain pieces for Kingdom Death to the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment