Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Fields of Golden Corn

So it's that time of the year again, when I'm overburdened with write-ups from Ropecon.

Though 'overburdened' may be an exaggeration, as there was only five games played in total, four of which were Warmachine.

But this one is a board game called Stone Age.

What I enjoyed in this game was the multitude of choices when it comes to gathering victory points. I chose the route to become the agricultural master race.

And how I enjoyed seeing all the other players (we were three in total) to suffer from their lack of grain products! Bwahaha!

Well, crops were the only thing my civilization was producing. There was exactly one cultural product I had, compared to six to eight the other players had.

I did gain 80 points from my agricultural prowess, but this was not enough to secure me victory.

I did place second, though.

It was an interesting new acquaintance.

No comments:

Post a Comment