Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Someone call a Doctor! Butcher is here

Just finished a couple of Kingdom Death miniatures.

There's Doctor to represent various supporty survivors with little to no possibility to inflict wounds on enemies.

Then there's the Butcher - first nemesis encounter that ruined my, and many other players' early game, too.

I decided to leave the lantern cloak separately, because it fits so well to the Butcher model that he dons it on when he's level 2 and 3.

Butcher, along with The Hand, were shipped with incorrect bases, so I made some tinkering. I slapped a magnet on the 50mm base, and made some custom bases for Butcher, The Hand and King's Man, putting a magnet inside of them, too.

Butcher's base went a little... over the top. But considering all the innocent new player blood he's spilled, I think it's only appropriate.

Anyway, here they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment