Friday, October 12, 2012

Pureblood/Stalker and some rye

I've been tired and uninspired to get any actual games in and played, but during past couple of days I got something else done to show up here.

I magnetised Pureblood Warpwolf and Warpwolf Stalker from the plastic warpwolf kit. I didn't bother with Feral, because I already have one. And I'm the type of player who rarely takes twice the same option when it costs so many army construction points!

I am very pleased with the paintjob. Though to be honest, I've been painting it and the two other models since I finished Bog Trog unit leader.

The two other models are miniatures intended for Chronicles game system. Because I finished them and wouldn't bother to take pictures of them separately, I decided to put them next to the warpwolf.

But please, don't ask why the heck I'm shooting them on a rye bread. I do not have a good answer for that. Not a bad answer either. There is no answer.

Warpwolf Stalker parts aren't finished yet, but if I'd have wanted to be painted in this picture, I would have probably had to wait for another month or so.

Well.

Here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment